Monday, March 30, 2015

Free GED Mini Class Every Week! Stay in the Fight to Get Your GED!

After opening the year 2015 with my 1 Week GED Challenge, I quickly figured out how difficult it was to have 50+ conversations each week.  I wanted to figure out a way to help keep my website visitors, You Tube subscribers and blog readers in the fight to get their GED but the 1 Week GED Challenge was not the best way.  I was burnt out by mid-February!

You see, I have been teaching GED Prep since 2001 and my greatest disappointment is seeing so many begin working towards the GED Test and then drop out of the fight.

I see this online all the time.  To a certain extent, it makes sense online.  People can just surf the Internet, call me, send me an email or a text but a lot of the time it is just talk and blowing off steam.  When people figure out that it requires investment, they disappear like a puff of smoke.

In the classroom, it is more difficult to understand.  It is so hard to see people come to a free class, with more GED resources than the students can actually use and still see students walk away.  I realize life brings challenges but that doesn't take away the disappointment!


As a way to continue to help subscribers to this blog, my website visitors and subscribers to my You Tube channel (MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: ILANOMADVIDEO) to stay in the fight, I will be teaching a mini lesson each week.

This is not a substitute for getting my program or finding some other real  program that works for you, but instead, it is a extension of the GED Challenge.

My thought is that if I can keep you interested and in the fight to get your GED, eventually you will make the decision(s) you need to make and pass the test.

The video below talks about the mini class and includes a mini lesson.




As always, you have to practice.  Below is a practice test that will help you.  Sign up for a free account and then take the practice test.  You will receive your scores at the end.



GED® Teacher Damon Tinnon is a credentialed Adult Education Teacher in the State of California and teaches GED®Preparation in the beautiful Napa Valley. Tinnon has helped hundreds of students pass the GED®through his local class and has influenced thousands through his straightforward and motivating teaching style over the internet! Visit us at www.mygedlive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment